Champions League and FA Cup due to be upstaged by some mid-week, lower league footy
Derby v Blackpool
There’s been a big move on Blackpool this afternoon after opening up at 8/5 they are now a bet price of 11/8.
- Both teams have scored in all 9 of Blackpool’s last 9 games (home and away) so the over 2.5 goals in an attractive bet. I prefer this to both teams to score as
- Derby failed to score against Leicester and Reading in their last two run outs at home.
- Blackpool have won their last three away games 3-1
- 11 of last 12 Blackpool away games have had O2.5 goals
3 points over 2.5 goals – 10/11 coral
1 point Blackpool 3-1 – 22/1 ladbrokes
Carlisle v Rochdale
Carlisle have an excellent home record, where as Rochdale are very weak away from home, 8th v 23rd in the table.
- Carlisle haven’t lost at home since 10th September, 12 games unbeaten at home
- Rochdale’s last victory away from Spotland came 9 games ago, a 1-0 win over Preston
- In the last 8 away games, Rochdale have scored one goal, with one 1-1 and three 0-0.
3 points Carlisle -0.25 on Asian Handicap at 1.78 with 188bet
MK Dons v Yeovil
- MK Dons home games average 3.1 goals whilst Yeovil away games average 2.8 goals
- The 8 home and away games for Yeovil have seen both teams score
- Yeovil have scored 8 goals in their last 4 away games
- MK Dons scored 9 goals in their last 4 home games
2 points Both teams to score – 5/6 coral
Swindon v Dag and Red
Swindon have an amazing home record winning their last 8 home games. Swindon’s away record is poor, only one away win in their last 14 away games. Rather than back Swindon at 2/5 there is some value on the correct score market.
- Four of Swindon’s last 8 home wins have finished 2-0
1 point Swindon 2-0 – 11/2 with Coral